The RollOver Classic
ROLLOVER CLASSIC Flatbed Applicator
- Brand: RollOver
- Product Code: RollOver-Classi
The innovative Rollover Flatbed Applicator simply offers a better way of solving the daily challenges of the sign making industry. Regardless of media type such as self-adhesive vinyl / laminate, road signs, glass application, banners etc. up to 3.5" (90mm) in thickness, the Rollover will ensure a perfect result in the minimal amount of time.
- Inward facing and protected activation switch – simplifies and safeguards the applications
- Ergonomic handles enable one-hand roller operation for better efficiency and ergonomics
- Rounded housings – no sharp edges
- Free view to roller – no blocking tower or gantry
- Unobstructed access to the roller, media and the work surface
- Side trays for large formats on both sides
- Brackets/spindles for handling of media rolls and application tape from both table ends and roller housings Integrated air pressure gauge
- Self-healing cutting mat Illuminated glass bed(LED)
- Castors Tool pockets on each housing
- Separate outlet for air gun connection
- Handy holders for media spindles/brackets are mounted at the short end of the table
- Longside Cutter Guide – makes straight cutting of Media and Substrates much easier.
Easy To Use
Ergonomically shaped and inward facing handles with one protected activation switch. Provides unique one hand operation of the roller in any position.
5 Year Warranty
Excellent build quality and durability of components creates the foundation of our extensive warranty.
Illuminated Glass Bed
Back lit glass bed makes weeding, color matching and precision work a lot easier.
Versatile Work Station
Numerous Optional Features & Accessories available, making any Rollover Model into a highly efficient and ergonomic Workstation.
Move and relocate the Rollover around your shop – NO levelling needed.
Height Adjustable Legs – electrically driven. Enables smooth height adjustment of the work surface.
Heat Assisted Roller – from 30’C – 60’C (86’F – 140’F) Reduces silvering-effect and enhances the quality of certain laminations.
Two independently operating roller systems per machine enables more than one operation to be carried out simultaneously.
Extended gap between roller and glass bed
The standard gap on our Rollover Applicator is 90mm, but we have now developed the optional feature of an extended gap of 165mm. This special property will enable application on thicker substrates like boxes, special constructions etc.
Additional Media Holder
Facilitates media handling
Fits both table ends as well as the roller housings
Rollover Long Reach Cutter
This extremely practical tool allows you to cut media across the table without having to lean or crawl. Retractable rod from 75cm to 130cm of length
Spare blades 10pcs/pack
Keen Cut EVO3 Cutter
The ultimate tool for a busy production environment Quick and easy to use - saves time and money Reliable and built to last with a 5-year warranty
Lift-and-Hover* (patent pending) for fast, accurate cut alignment
Future-proof and versatile QuikSwap tool heads Guaranteed ultra high precision 0.2mm accuracy Cuts PVC foamboard up to 13mm Can be attached to any Rollover Model with the specially developed Support Shelves
Rollover Roll cradle 25cm/9,8’’ and 60cm/23,6’’
Designed to carry and feed from media rolls Flat base for stabile placing on the table top
Comes in 2 lengths and in combination fits any roll size
Cleans any flat surface
Ergonomic design of the handle including extendable shaft
After one cleaning operation, the roller is refreshed by running it over the sticky side of a vinyl