The 1638X is a 4 color (CMYK x2) or 7 color (CMYK lc, lm, lk) Eco-solvent printer that produces beautiful, brilliant prints up to a blazing 1,012 square feet per hour. Print durable graphics on coated and uncoated substrates up to 64” wide to produce posters, banners, backlit display panels, directional signage, POP displays, floor graphics, vehicle graphics and decals.
All ValueJets are built with Mutoh’s Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique, which lays down ink in a wave pattern, eliminating banding!
Equip the 1638X with Mutoh’s SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer for fast, simple and accurate color measuring. With the addition of the SpectroVue you can add process control to your workflow and produce consistent color prints every time with the FREE on-board ColorVerify system.
- High speed commercial outdoor printing - up to 1,012 sf/hr
- Up to 3-year outdoor durability
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks print on uncoated media, no ventilation required
- Drop-On Demand Dot printing in 4 color (CMYK x2) or 7 color (CMYK lc, lm, lk)
- Up to 1440 dpi resolution
- 3 Head Height settings: Low: 1.5mm, Medium: 2.5mm, High: 4.0mm
- Media Drying System: Individually controlled pre, platen, and post heaters.
- 64" maximum Media width
- 63.58" print width
- one-year on-site warranty service included
Pictured above is the new Optional Mutoh SpectroVue VM-10 compact spectrophotometer and updated Carriage Assembly.
|Just like previous ValueJet printers the all new ValueJet 1638X also includes Intelligent Interweave print technology (i2) virtually eliminates banding. i² allows for increased print speeds and helps create breathtaking image quality.|